Personal Information We Collect
Information provided by you
We collect information provided by you when you communicate with us or request information about or from us by e-mail or other means, or when you fill out forms or fields on this Site.
Automatic Information Collection
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. Your IP address is anonymized.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the information you share with us through contact forms and e-mails to
- Provide information and services requested by you
- Provide customer support, including responding to your requests and questions and troubleshooting and resolving problems or complaints
- Communication with you
- Understand and anticipate your use of or interest in, our services, and content, and the products, services, and content offered by others
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us
- Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- Generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
If we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser, the automatic data collection from Google Analytics will be altered or turned off.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you enter information in a form or field on the Site, we will maintain the information you provide for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail ator by mail using the details provided below:
11 Site Road
Leola, PA 17540
Trailer Tech appreciates the comments and feedback we get from our clients … →